Friday, December 21, 2007

Airports...gotta love them.

I like to travel...don't know why just always have. I remember family trips in the car across the country to Georigia from California...

Lately I've been making lots of plane trips though. I like flying almost as much as making road trips, but it seems like I've been in the airport more than I have been out of it the last 2 years.

It all started when I met Julia....I've been in the OKC, Houston, Memphis, Boston, New York, Chicago (this weekend), and Columbus airports (I may have missed one or 2...maybe St. Louis, I can't remember) Anyways...I have been in some of these airports multiple times in the last 2 years...Every time I walk through those doors to get on a plane or pick someone up, I get these weird feeling like I had just been there. Crazy...too much travel??? (maybe)...but I'm not burned out just yet...I'm starting to feel at home in the airport though...not sure if that is good.

2 comments:

  said...

Have you seen The Terminal? It makes it seem so glorious.

Adam said...

yeah...not so much though...