Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Advertising your church.

So we've decided to do a commercial for our church. I am excited and nervous about this all at the same time. I know that the commercial will get our name out there and will hopefully get people interested in knowing more about us, but I also know that a commercial is pointless without our prayers and efforts. Commitment is a big thing. I try and push myself to maintain or even increase my commitment level, but I know that I can't be the only one committed to our cause. I have confidence in our church to be committed, I just tend to get impatient when things don't happen how or when I expect them too.

This commercial is a big financial step for us, but I pray that it is a big commitment step for us too.

1 comment:

Doug said...

All right!! Can't wait to see it.